I hate the new mail system

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:18:22 CST 2017

FWIW, reply and reply all in Gmail web interface now lists both
addresses (originator and mailing list). I don't know if this is a
change again.

Also, I find it somewhat funny in a bizarre way that people on this
list who have experience with all kinds of systems, all kinds of user
interfaces and many generations of machines (computers and otherwise)
can complain over a little thing like this change. (Bikeshed?)

Funny, now I suddenly feel a lot older than my fifty one years.

HAND,
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen