I hate the new mail system

Rich Alderson RichA at livingcomputers.org
Tue Feb 28 16:11:30 CST 2017

From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:52 PM

> field..

Thanks, Dave, Dennis, and js.

I had no reason to reply (all) to any of these messages, and the text in the
From: header is what is displayed by the mail system in use at the museum;
real headers are only visible by "opening" the message and choosing an obscure
function on the "ribbon" (and they're not displayed well then).  It used to be,
of course, that in order to reply privately, I had to hit a Reply button and
edit the resulting To: header manually; I still will have to, but now it's to
remove something rather than substitute it.

Sorry for the noise.

                                                                Rich