Sunday brain tickler

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:24:57 CST 2017

On 01/08/2017 10:03 AM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> I'm looking at a sample of what I see as a directory of sorts and am
> attempting to decode the file names from it.  They're not anything as
> elegant as Rad50, but the encoding has escaped my weary brain.

Hmm, do you have any clues to go on? Knowledge of what some of the names
might logically be, whether filename extensions were a concept or not,
whether uppercase/lowercase/punctuation in names was supported etc.?

What would be really handy I suppose would be a disk where the user had
written some of the document names on the label :-)