What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:29:56 CST 2017

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Andy Cloud <r3trohub at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I thought this would be an interesting question to ask around - What's the
> rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?
>
> For me, personally, I have a Altair 8800!
>
> Looking forward to hearing your answers

Nothing too spectacular :

Rare :
Acorn Cambridge Workstation
Acorn ARM1 second processor for the BBC micro (actually I have the
6502, Z80 and 32016 ones as well)
Acorn Econet bridge
Acorn IEEE-488 interface for the BBC
A couple of Acorn 'Systems'. Both with twin floppies in a 6U rack. One
has a 6502 processor, the other a 6809
HH Tiger
Commodore P500
Oric Atmos + floppy drives
Torch XXX
PERQ 1
PERQ 2T1
Xerox Daybreak

Rarer :
Inmos ITEM
AMT DAP 510
Torch XXXX
PERQ AGW3300
I2S Model 70E and Model 75 Image display/processors
370E (not an IBM machine!, it runs the user mode IBM370 instruction set)
Philips P850, P851, P854

Rarest
PERQ 2T4

-tony