What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

alexmcwhirter at triadic.us alexmcwhirter at triadic.us
Wed Jan 11 21:43:26 CST 2017

On 2017-01-10 17:09, Andy Cloud wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I thought this would be an interesting question to ask around - What's
> the
> rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?
>
> For me, personally, I have a Altair 8800!
>
> Looking forward to hearing your answers
>
>> _Andy

It's not as old as most of the stuff people are listing here, probably
because I'm most likely quite a bit younger than most of the people here
(24), but my Sun E6K is probably my most prized machine. It's pretty
well loaded out at this point.

E6.5K Clock Board
26 400Mhz USII CPU's
26GB RAM
4 SBUS Boards
2 Quad Fast Ethernet Cards
2 Fiber Gigabit Ethernet Cards
4 Fast SCSI Cards
1 TurboGX Framebuffer.
2 D1000 Storage Chassis with 12 300GB disks each

Currently it's running OpenBSD 6.0 with ease.