Aliens film set equipment identification

steven at steven at
Thu Jan 12 00:24:10 CST 2017

> - Unknown Ops PC Terminal: Richard also suggested that to him, it looks like a monitor placed upside down. He thinks the grid and circle pattern on the "top" is where rubber feet would have been.

To me it has a shape that just doesn't look like it accomodates a CRT. It seems more like a microfiche
or microfilm reader cabinet. Google images for 'vintage microfiche microfilm projector reader' shows
a lot of like-styled boxes.


More information about the cctalk mailing list