What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:06:46 CST 2017

My thinking is that it is a cryto device. They used such to

change keys for encoding and decoding.

Although EAI did a lot of analog stuff, it wasn't uncommon

for many different companies to do gov contracts.

As an example, during WWII, Lionel Train company made

ship's compasses. These couldn't be more different.

Dwight