What is the most amount of money you've spent on a computer or computer-related item?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Jan 12 15:13:02 CST 2017

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> I'm sure there are people who are offended and/or horrified by the
> question.  The number of responses (or lack thereof) will likely
> indicate the size of that pool.

My upper limit has been at $800 surprisingly often.

After I purchased the "Technical Reference Manual",
I think that my largest single expense ever for a computer was $1380? for
5150 in 1981, followed almost immediately by about $600 for CGA and FDC.

RAM, drives, monitor, etc. were all same as TRS80 stuff that I had in
bulk.