anybody have MOVIE.BYU?

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri Jan 13 10:57:16 CST 2017

On 01/13/2017 12:46 AM, Randy Dawson wrote:
> The famous Brigham Young University 3D graphics program, by Dr. Hank Christensen.
>

> I am looking for the fortran source, it should be 7 files:
OH MY!  I definitely had that at one time - a LONG time
ago.  I think it was on one of the DECUS tapes.
I took a quick look at some of the backups I now have
online, and did not find it.  A lot of stuff that I used to
have has been junked, as it was presumed to be available
form somewhere else.

There seem to be some links under "movie.byu"
> Any docs related too.
I think the docs were just text files included with the
source code.

Jon