What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:16:26 CST 2017

"Unusual" would be a recent acquisition of an Apple II Rev 3 motherboard
that has no solder mask or graphics.  Not sure if it's a prototype or an
impeccable 1 to 1 clone and I'm not sure I will ever have confirmation.
This board was produced on the same material by the same manufacturer of
Apple II boards of the time but has a couple of replaced interface card
slots and is actually roughly cut on both ends.  The card slot replacements
could have been because of a lot of testing with various cards (a theory).
Still remains a mystery but I am leaning towards prototype.

http://vintagecomputer.ca/apple-ii-rev-3-clone-or-prototype/

Santo