8085 IO ports

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:16:20 CST 2017

That is likely to cause bus contention. I don't see why you want to do that?

The processor thinks i is in control and you cause an I/O, read or write at a random time??

What machine are you talking about. Can you put your own EPROM in there with the port reads and writes so things are properly timed?

Dwight