What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item

mark at markesystems.com mark at markesystems.com
Mon Jan 16 14:21:04 CST 2017

From: Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org>

> On 1/15/17 10:02 AM, Jay West wrote:
>> I'd have to say my HP-2000 systems that are running are the rarest that
>> I'm aware of.
>> So I fairly strongly suspect that my running HP-2000's are the only ones
>> left, anywhere.
>
> probably true.
> http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102682887
> is probably an Access system, I never looked to see if it has the
> interprocessor comm link

Was it possible to configure an Access system with a mix of a 21MX and 2100?
(I'm not challenging the assertion; it just never occurred to me...)

Actually, the thing I'm calling a 21MX is listed in the components list as a
"1000".  Perhaps this implies that it (or they) was running one of the RTE
operating systems.
~~
Mark Moulding