What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own? [Tek 4132]

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Jan 17 13:42:49 CST 2017

I had a DG Nova (guess one could call it a Nova 1) Loaned it to who I
though was a friend, he vanished one day. The Nova showed up at a
local surplus store but even though I had proof it was mine, I had the
release letter from the company I worked for and got it from, he would
not even sell it to me.

Had one maybe two unused development boards and an extender, and a few
tapes, one being BASIC.

Interesting instruction format

-pete