TS05AA drives?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Jan 20 20:57:58 CST 2017

They both included ISA cards according to the auction, but I didn't see
a photo or more details on which one.  The top loading one would be
nice.  I remember when MPI was manufacturing a similar arrangement for
DEC in Valley Forge.

The ones that mount in a rack are a bit less involved, but the flat
arrangement would be nice if you have the floorspace for the drives.

The second auction was for a rack mount oriented drive, and the auction
has ended.  Would be a long drive up to Sacramento to pick the thing up,
but and would have to find space I don't have to get the flat one.

Thanks
Jim