Transformer part ID please

Jon Elson elson at
Sat Jan 21 15:18:33 CST 2017

On 01/21/2017 02:43 PM, Adrian Graham wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Does anyone know what this is? It's obviously a transformer coil(s) but
> image search and googling those markings produces nothing:
> It's taking and giving +5V but I'm sure it should also be producing another
> voltage...
> Cheers!
That is a ferrite pot core.  They are very often custom 
devices made for one specific purpose.  Pulse Engineering 
and a few other outfits have stock parts like that, but if 
you can't match the part number, it is likely to either be a 
house-numbered part or a custom.


More information about the cctalk mailing list