FTGH: iMac G3

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Sat Jan 21 19:57:54 CST 2017

Hey folks,

Helping my ex clean out her basement, she had a 1999 tray-loading "lime"
iMac G3 that she no longer wanted.  The machine is complete w/ original
keyboard, mouse, and power cord.  Boots and runs MacOS 9.2.  CRT is
arcing occasionally (probably dust around the flyback?)

I'm not a Mac collector, but I scooped it in case anybody here might be
interested?  Free for pickup in Oakland or Menlo Park CA, or for cost of
shipping anywhere else.  Drop me a line if interested -- otherwise it'll
be off to the local ecycler in a week or two!

	cheers,
            --FritzM.