Selling off my collection

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:22:40 CST 2017

I'm starting the long process of selling off my entire collection.  There's
a lot to go through.  Some more details are here:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?55964-Selling-Off-the-Collection

And some photos are here:

http://s350.photobucket.com/user/Sellam_Abraham/library/

Keep in mind the machines represented here are the cream of the crop.  I
have much more stuff in the form of 40 pallets that needs to get sorted
through and moved on.  I'll be much more inclined to sell off that stuff
quickly, but with these I am ready to take my time.  That being said, I'll
entertain any reasonable offer.

I still have a bunch of photos of magazines to post (just scratching the
surface).  Pallets worth.

Probably best to contact me directly if you're interested in something.  I
have much, much more.

Thanks for looking!

Sellam