VCF event archive page

Evan Koblentz cctalk at snarc.net
Wed Jan 25 23:52:45 CST 2017

Several people asked me about archive pages for past Vintage Computer
Festival events. Much of the information was lost during a rebuild of
the former Festival owner's web site, however, much of the same
information was also available at Archive.org. Tonight we posted about
50% of the basic date from past Festivals -- when, where, who -- at
http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/archives-show-summaries/. (It would be a
HUGE amount of work to post the exact web sites from past Festivals, and
there's not much point to saving the logistical information about what
time of day people will speak, etc., so what we are posting seems like a
good balance.) We hope to get the remaining 50% onto the page soon. PS.
You'll notice that the page is being populated from the bottom-up. No
particular reason why.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)3 educational non-profit