ISO: Documentation for a Northern Scientific NS-600

Wayne Sudol wsudol at scng.com
Fri Jan 27 14:46:55 CST 2017

Found this on
http://www.biotechprofiles.com/madisonCompanies/legacy/default.aspx

Tracor Northern

    Founded as Northern Scientific in the early 1960s by William F. Buffo
and Robert Schumann (who also founded Nicolet).
    In 1966, the company was sold to Tracor Inc., adopting the name Tracor
Northern
    In mid-1980s, Tracor Inc. was purchased by Westmark Inc.
    In 1990, Tracor Northern changed its name to Noran Instruments when
Westmark Inc. sold its instrument division to Baker Hughes Inc.
    In 1994, Noran's 200 person Madison operation was acquired by Thermo
Electron's Thermo Instrument Systems (fka Nicolet Instrument Corp.).

Wayne Sudol
Riverside PressEnterprise
A DigitalFirst Media Newspaper.