crimp connectors that fit over wire wrap posts

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Sat Jan 28 15:50:58 CST 2017

On 01/28/2017 01:22 PM, Fritz Mueller wrote:
> Hi all,
> I’m working on an RK11-C, and need to repair a couple of components
> that are flown between backplane pins via crimp terminals that slip
> directly onto the wire wrap pins.  I’m having trouble sourcing these
> connectors, probably because I don’t know the correct terms to search
> under.  Anybody have a suggest?

Wouldn't those be plain old 0.025" square socket pins on a strip?


More information about the cctalk mailing list