RT-11 Basic source available

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jan 29 15:22:52 CST 2017

Hi, I don't know if this is of any use/interest at all, but I have retrieved
an old/early copy of RT-11 Basic (V01-05 18-JUL-73, DEC-11-LBACA-A-LA1)
modified to run under V6 Unix, if anyone has any use for such a thing.

I also have a DEC MACRO-11 which runs under V6 Unix, which generates .rel
files; there is a 'bind' (written in BCPL) which is a linker which reads .rel
files. (There is a BCPL compiler, written in BCPL, to compile it.) Then there
are two command 'relld' and 'ldrel' to convert back and forth from .rel to
a.out.

	Noel