very good news [SPAM discussion, off topic, ignore if not interested]

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Jul 4 01:36:23 CDT 2017

When I read the headers, for some reason this was passed despite being
relayed thru an open relay server IP and this:

Yes, score=10.7 required=5.0

in the spam-o-meter.

Just playing around over the 4th, and trying to track down how this got
thru.

However, since the ezwind spam setting was exceeded, and the message came
thru anyway, not much more to investigate as I'd think it should have
not been
forwarded.

I sent a set of headers to the site in question, along with an
explanation, as the site seems to
be a "legit" site of some age selling crap vapor products, but obviously
with a trap set the
spammer here wants to divert people to.

thanks
jim