Line printer art: (was Re: tape baking)

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jul 6 17:18:45 CDT 2017

You know, I do a fair amount of this stuff.  The confidential/secret
stuff I keep that way (e.g. 100 tapes that I'm doing for NASA this
summer), but there's also a fair amount of public stuff that I do have
permission to share.   I've done the hard work in translating the data
to something recognizable (e.g. CDC 6-bit display code) but don't have a
clue as to what to do with it, if anything.

I'll occasionally post an offer over at VCFed, but have never gotten
much interest going there, so I don't bother nowadays.

Much of the data is already known; for instance, yet another set of AT&T
Unix SysVR4 tapes.  (One wonders how many copies of this were made).

But there are some tidbits that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Any interest in this?

--Chuck