Announcing: VCF PNW

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sat Jul 8 16:57:58 CDT 2017

I agree.. the LCM+L looks awesome.  And really, winter is an ideal time to do vintage computer stuff.  Usually our winters are not that bad up here, but this last year we had snow on the ground almost continuously through March.  It was brutal.

Perhaps if weather proves difficult this year, VCF might consider March next time?  Esp. with March Break (I think they have that in the US?).. makes it easier to travel for those us with kids.