code to run TX-8 Overland (was F880 ... S100) tape controller, AT bus

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Jul 10 11:33:20 CDT 2017

On 7/9/2017 12:57 PM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

> I have controller and cable sets available for all of them.  There are
> linux drivers for some version of the kernel for the TX-I  The rest of
> the software runs on windows, and is good to copy and image tapes.
I dredged up the code which I used on the Linux box.  It is for the
TX-8, and I can let you know about it if you are interested.

I picked up the TX-8 which was referenced on the usual pay site, if
someone was eyeing it and went "oh crap" let me know, I'll arrange to
get it to you.  I do have the cables but not sure if my cable supply ==
my controller supply.

thanks
Jim