Xerox stores

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 16:42:25 CDT 2017

I liked the DEC retail   store over in mid  Phx.
the sales guy was an  ex  pdp8 customer   engineer!   leaned much  from
him!

I mentioned metro center in  several posts  contains   places   it  also
harbored the  corp. hq  for Dataphase  ( AZ version of computerland)  and also
Businessland...  I watched  them all die...
Ed# _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 7/14/2017 1:27:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,