Depressing article

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:59:13 CDT 2017

This is often called "The Information Era".

I've always called it "The Information Lost Era".

You may quote me.

Why the NASA person said to immediately destroy the tapes, one can only guess.

Those tapes belonged to the people of the USA. They were not some single persons option to destroy. We as tax payer own that information.

Dwight