Repurposed Art (ahem...)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 14:51:03 CDT 2017

tell ya  about it  sometime offlist  Mike....

In a message dated 7/18/2017 12:41:31 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

It wasn't the LIS collectors that did that, it  was 20th Century Fox
back in the '60s.  I'm not aware of a single LIS  collector that ever had
access to a B205.

Mike Loewen     mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old  Technology                 http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/