Diehl Combitron

Rick Bensene rickb at bensene.com
Wed Jul 19 10:13:05 CDT 2017

This is a truly wonderful accomplishment, as well as a great remembrance of a true genius in early electronic calculator design, not to mention computer design.

Stan Frankel isn't all that well known, but those that do know of him hold him in high regard. He was a master of minimizing circuitry yet still providing great functionality. He deserves more of a place in history than he has received, but fortunately, more and more recognition of his accomplishments are being acknowledged by historians as time goes on.

I will pass this posting on to his son, Allan, with whom I communicate with frequently. I am sure he will love this remembrance of his father.

Rick Bensene
The Old Calculator Museum
http://oldcalculatormuseum.com