Teletype vs Mice

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 16:51:39 CDT 2017

what is the trade name of the "No-live" and  where can we  get  it!?

In a message dated 7/24/2017 2:45:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
pete at petelancashire.com writes:

Been though it before,  and a friend who is an electrician  and was laid up
in the hospital for a few days after updating the wiring of a  barn.

Everything was sprayed with what I call "No-live" it is used in hospitals
and for an hour or so pretty nasty stuff. Then I use a spray that targets
HPS  as one of its main killers.
I later did the whole bed of the truck and the area around where I
unloaded.

For those on the list that don't think it can happen to them

https://www.cdc.gov/hantavirus/hps/transmission.html