Sperry UTS 40 on Ebay - Statesboro, Georgia

Dominique Carlier dce at skynet.be
Sun Jul 30 09:47:45 CDT 2017

Yes ! I found it !

http://zeltrax.com/classiccmp_forum/06.jpg

You are right, there was indeed a beginning of corrosion with a leaking
battery. I had taken it away, I could not remember it at all.
I still have to find the voltage of this missing battery, do you know
it? Otherwise I have this UTS20D, there may also be a battery with the
same value ...

So I cleaned the rest of the acid, no damage I think.

http://zeltrax.com/classiccmp_forum/05.jpg

So it would only be the cause of the blank screen? That would be so
great !! :-)
I also disassembled the PSU board, some inflated capacitors, I'm going
to replace all these caps. There is also a broken/burned "molex" connector.

I will repair all this and I will post a topic dedicated to the
restoration of this machine.
Thank you all for the information !