Corona Data Systems PC available

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Thu Jun 1 12:58:58 CDT 2017

I have a couple of the Corona and Cordata desktops. Apparently Corona
Data Systems was forced to change their name when the manufacturer of
Corona typewriters objected. So yes, Corona did predate the Cordata
computer.

My first PC clone was the PPC-400, and I still have the service manual
(copy.)

Marvin