RC11 manuals / schematics online?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:22:31 CDT 2017

I happened to find a RS64 / RC11 combo (missing the PSU though). The
previous owner was an ex DEC field engineer that himself got it in the
beginning of the seventies. It is used but has the shipping lock on the
motor axis.

Maybe the chances to get this working isn't that high especially since the
donator told me about all sorts of problems that happened to them. As far
as he remembered there were quite some problems with these RS64 and the
PSUs.

http://i.imgur.com/jsgpF6v.jpg

Anyway. Does someone has an online scan for the RC11 controller manual
and/or schematics?

/Mattis