gobs of stuff today from recovering a unit of mine.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 03:54:30 CDT 2017

tell me  abuot the  display or  send me a link to pix-

hmmm... was he the one that got the GE Terminet  with a HP paint  job  be
case   ge terminets were used  with multics??   I need the  HP version  paint
 job

We have a beauty of the HONEYWELL version  with the keyboard and  the
black and white  big H  color scheme...

Back to Big  H---wonder if we have any tapes....Ed#

In a message dated 6/11/2017 1:06:39 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,