gobs of stuff today from recovering a unit of mine.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 20:09:19 CDT 2017

Toby - I  do like the specs  on this  though.

In a message dated 6/11/2017 5:36:40 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

Yes  if  you are lucky enough  to get one that is    good.
many good  type office  gear is being  gotten   rid  of  for a  reason and
many times is that it is   used up!

are  win 10  drivers  avail for  this   scanner?

In a message dated 6/11/2017 5:23:56  P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
toby at telegraphics.com.au  writes:

On  2017-06-11 7:41 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
>  Toby - We appreciate the  offer but  we do not ship things off-site  to
be
>  scanned.
>
> Someday, if  we  fall  heir to a   fast  scanner, things  will happen
>  faster  here.

Fujitsu make some very good ones. Around $100 on  ebay (that's  where I
got mine, fi-4530C). What's it worth to make  some  progress?

--Toby