DEC archives

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Jun 15 02:00:57 CDT 2017

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 05:40:14PM -0400, Mark Kahrs via cctalk wrote:
> In case you hadn't heard, the DEC archives at CHM are available and here's
> the PDF:
>
> http://archive.computerhistory.org/resources/access/text/finding-aids/102733963-DEC/102733963-DEC.pdf
>
> Now, I wonder if it has Firefly docs...

Absolutely splendid! Perhaps one could set up some sort of voting system
for what should be scanned. Given of course that someone is willing to
do the scanning :)

I'm curious about the negative still labled "Swedish students" but I'm
sure there are manuals and correspondence in there that would be much
more usefull.

Thanks everyone who worked and financed this massive undertaking.

/P