DEC MINC in center Germany

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Jun 16 14:10:50 CDT 2017

I have some disks - but my MINC is a bit buried at the moment.  :-)
 Contact me privately if nothing else works out, and I'll try to get to
where I could make you some copies.  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."