Previous, was Re: Getting to NeXt Command prompt

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:33:44 CDT 2017

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Eric Christopherson via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I don't have a NeXT -- though I suppose I could set up Previous and try it
> there :)

On that note...has anyone successfully networked multiple Previous
instances, or a Previous instance with a real NeXT? I briefly tried to get
Maze War running between my NeXTstation Turbo and Previous, but didn't get
anywhere with the networking side of Previous. It'd be a nice demo to have
running, I figure.

Thanks,

Kyle