Heathkit tube checker available

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Mar 2 19:28:00 CST 2017

> Hi, all, I have a Heathkit TC-3 tube checker, including manual and
> prints, available.  Image here:

>   http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/jpg/tmp/TubeChecker.jpg

Oh, man, that takes me back.  As a kid, back when electronics meant
vacuum tubes (because that was what I had access to), I had a
(completely different) tube tester...I wonder what became of it.  Not
that I would have any real use for it these days.

> Any interest, reply to me only, please - no need to litter the list!

Might be nice to say where it is geographically.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org