DEC VT30-H and VTV30-J, was VSV11

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:58:09 CST 2017

Well, I did scribble a bit about the VT30 and VSV11 on my website …
Check out
www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/vsv11/vsv11-info.html<http://www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/vsv11/vsv11-info.html>
www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/vt30h/vt30h-info.html<http://www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/vt30h/vt30h-info.html>