I hate the new mail system

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Mon Mar 6 06:10:05 CST 2017

   Two of the four ipv4 nameservers for gnu.org are broken.  By those
   odds, I would expect anything up to 50% of any mail you receive via
   ipv4 to bounce.

Which has nothing to do with anything.

   I gave you some hints in this direction the last time you mentioned you
   were getting bounces but maybe you didn't see my posting due to your
   problem with your nameservers?

Uhm, it has nothing to do with "nameservers".  Just the fact that this
is the _only_ list in the whole world that sends bounces like this
should tell you something.  Just the fact that multiple people have
complained about bounces should tell you something.