Fluorescent lights (Was: Full immersion emulation)

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:17:20 CST 2017

I have replaced all of the incandescent and CFL bulbs in my house with LED bulbs.
I have 2 full boxes of fluorescent tubes but by the time I have used them up (not
as long as some folks might think) LED replacements should be readily available
and priced well enough to change all of them, too.  Oh yeah, I have also replaced
all my  outdoor Christmas lights with LED as well.  :-)

bill