Quoting under the new mailing list system (was Re: Test)

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:29:05 CST 2017

On Mon, Mar 06, 2017, Adrian Stoness via cctalk wrote:
> In a message dated 3/6/2017 5:18:52 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
> cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

I just noticed the above attribution introducing a quoted email; notice
how it gives the email address cctalk at classiccmp.org but doesn't give
any information on the person on whose behalf cctalk sent the message. I
know this is an issue with MUAs (whether it's actually configurable in
any given MUA or not), but I think it would get annoying pretty quickly
if the list were to fill up with messages quoting someone without saying
whom.

--
        Eric Christopherson