I hate the new mail system

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 7 03:57:54 CST 2017

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Mouse wrote:
[...]

And BTW, what you are doing is not clever at all:
   mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
     SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
     host MX-4.rodents-montreal.org [98.124.61.89]:
     550-.de's whois server, whois.denic.de, is completely broken, handing
     550-out no contact information at all when queried for .de domains in
     550 the usual way.  Such a domain has no place on a civilized network.

This is just wrong. Of course they hand out contact information!
Sorry, I had to post it here since I cannot contact you directly.

Christian