Tektronix Terminal Emulation

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 12:09:11 CST 2017

xterm will do your Tek 4014 emulation.

There should be lots of Tek stuff in X11, they were one of the original consortium members.

While you are fishing around for software to run, I have MOVIE.BYU from one of the guys here.

ISSCO's DISPLA should be around, but I have not found it.

Look on youtube, there are a bunch of of clips of folks doing just what you are about to do.

Randy