Vintage Computer stuff on EBAY.DE

Martin Meiner martin at meiner.ch
Fri Mar 10 14:18:16 CST 2017

Hi Eric,

First of all: Yes - you can log in to eBay.de with your .com account. It is no problem. Why my stuff doesn't show up on ebay.com, I don't know: I haven't seen a setting to make this happen.

True, the items are in Switzerland, the country to Chocolate and also where the WWW was invented :)

As they are bulky, I cannot just send them out by regular post. Either the buyer comes and picks them here, or they make their arrangements to have them shipped. Incidentally, the 2 PDP11 on sale were bought by me some years back from eBay.com and were located upstate NY, and then shipping was arranged to Switzerland.
In other words: come and pick the stuff or arrange for a forwarding company to bring you the stuff.

Cheers,
Martin