Looking for Apollo Workstations for TV show

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:45:59 CDT 2017

The director can and do make changes to props. Even insured, one

may still find significant damage to equipment loaned to any of the entertainment

business.

You'll get payed what ever the insurance company figures is far.

A better way to deal with it is to have a deposit an what the terms are for

refund of the deposit.

That way the production company deals with the insurance company.

You make the deposit what you feel like.

Dwight