Optical Mouse Pads

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:00:57 CDT 2017

From: cctalk [cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] on behalf of Systems Glitch via cctalk [cctalk at classiccmp.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:47 PM
To: Bill Gunshannon via cctalk
Subject: Re: Optical Mouse Pads

Bill,

I'd be interested in one compatible with Sun 5 mice -- right now I use a printed paper mousepad when I get out my Sun boxen. If no one else is interested, I'd like one or two of them, and if they're otherwise going in the trash, I know a few people I could give them to.

Does $5 each + shipping sound fair? I have no idea what they're worth, I haven't ever really sought them out.

___________________________________

Not sure if the Sun 5 was different (didn't even know there was a Sun 5).  But other than the
Sun 3 with the bigger squares these look exactly the same. $5 each for two sounds good to me.
Postage will be $7.00 according tot he receipt from the last envelope I sent out.  So $17.
Give me an address and I will pack them up.  Don't know if I willg et to the PO tomorrow, though.
We have over 2 feet of snow and it is still coming down.  Roads here are all closed and the PO
may not even open up tomorrow.  But I expect I can get there by Wednesday or Thursday latest.

Just wrap some money in a sheet of paper and mail it to:
  Bill Gunshannon
  508 Bidwell Hill Rd.
  Lake Ariel, PA 18436

bill