Looking to re-home some NeXT hardware

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 14:51:15 CDT 2017

Hi  CHris -    We  wanted one cleaner! for the  exterior  view.

also  2  are  good.

one   can be showed set up
 and
another one   for people to peek inside.

OK   did that   with  pair  of Altairs   which  due to conditions   worked
out  well

had  pristine looking Altair   with  replaced    power supply and  mother
board ... blah    right?   but  left  closed  for exterior  view in display
looks   great.

had  2ed one  nasty  out side and front pane front...  not  so nice l but
inside  it  has  the   correct orig. wimpy power supply and the little
linked together   mother board  segments  with 100 jumper  wires    holding each
together...    this MADE A GREAT  INTERIOR display.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 3/14/2017 12:08:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cmhanson at eschatologist.net writes:

On Mar  12, 2017, at 7:26 PM, Ed via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>  wrote:

> OK anyone else have a cube out there that is   cosmetically  decent?
does
> not need to be internally  complete?
>
> Ours is a bit of a beater  for the   display

What’s wrong with yours that you can’t clean it up for a  non-operational
display?

--  Chirs