Pair of Twiggys

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Mar 14 20:13:28 CDT 2017

On 3/14/17 5:45 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:

> Judging by the eBay response, it looks like a replica (or counterfeit?) would be far more valuable than a usable
> substitute.

I keep waiting to see how much a Macintosh version of the Twiggy would sell for.
The interface is completely different that the one used on Lisa and I have never seen one for sale.

1.2meg media works fine in a Twiggy jacket.

The mechanics of the drive positioner stinks. I spent months recovering Twiggy media in 2015
and keeping the heads clean and the pads on was a PITA. You have to completely disassemble the
drive to work on the back head.